Saturday, June 02, 2007

Marlen Vargas Del Razo

I got to know Marlen by accident. I was going through some of the links on my blog and one of them had then again a link to her website. Marlen is a young, talented Mexican photographer, whose photos I very much enjoy. Her themes range from loneliness, to urban surroundings and cloudy skies. I suggest, when you have some time to have a glimpse on her blog and see her work for yourself (http://milklatte.blogspot.com).

Modern Still life

Aging Chairs

Blue sunlight

Lazy Sunday

When you read this, good luck Marlen!

Love,



Marijn

1 Comments:

Marlen said...

Hey! Wow thank you very very much! I'm so happy to see this kind of things, really and how you got to my blog and all the situation is just perfect. I'm flattered by this and well, wow, thanks for all the good vibes and wishes, thanks for showing my pix and I hope you keep visiting, i'll try to keep going keepgoing! everyday... so take care we'll be in contact through mail i got yours now. see you