Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PhD Proposal

As you might have understood already from my profile, I will start a PhD in October this year. The theme?

“China’s development and the implications for understanding contemporary globalisation”

I don’t want to bore you with the details, but if you are indeed interested you can find the contents of my PhD research proposal here (PDF) or below (to enlarge the script, use the horizontal scroll in the menu).



If this made you really enthusiastic, you will be able to find even more resources on my Red Capitalism portal! In any case - whether you love or hate it - let me hear your comments!

Of course, it would be even grander if you could support me by donating some nickels and dimes using the button on this site!

1 Comments:

Simon said...

I read a couple of pages of your research proposal. It was a good read.