Thursday, September 20, 2007

Advertisements

You might wonder why I have so many advertisements on my blog. Well, there is a simple explanation for that. Every time somebody klicks on one of the advertizements, I get a little tiny bit of money. It thus helps me in getting enough funds for my PhD...

However, I am not allowed to say much more about this, as it could conflict with the terms of the advertisers displayed on this page...

Google explains it as following:

"Google trades your advertising space for you- A large network of around 200,000 advertisers is directly related to Google Ad-Sense. Whenever you sign for Ad-Sense, your website is offered to all the visitors by the Google Ad-Sense. This is at the rate decided by the demand and supply by Adwords automatic process of auction. Google Ad-Sense ads are related to the traffic of your site- Mechanical technology of content targeting is used by the Google Ad-Sense for the selection of the ads appearing on your site. Usually the ads displayed on your site are related to your tastes due to this advanced system".

0 Comments: