Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Paintwash story of the Big, Pink, Flying Cow

Do you know that pink cows can fly? You would not believe, but I saw one yesterday out of my window. Swear to God and 52 angels! A bloody, pink biiiiiig flying cow!

I screamed to the cow: "what are you doing, cow?".
He replied: "moooooooeee"
I shouted angrily: "you are not supposed to fly, you are pink!"
He responded anxiously: "moooooooeee"

I was upset, he pretended not to understand me. As if I spoke in another language! I could not tolerate such a absurdity and spread my wings to also fly out of my blue window.

This cow was different than other cows. His wings were much bigger and his eyes were almost the same size as my elephant ears! And I can assure you those are big (and sexy ;)) !!

I asked again:

"what are you doing cow, where are you going?!"
He responded: "moeeeee moe moeee mooooeee!!!!"

"ahhhhh" I said and turned around. He could have told me earlier he was going for a paintwash!

This was the paintwash story of the Big, Pink, Flying Cow, and if you dont believe me read the Bible it is all written in there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a big, pink flying cow. But I am a thin, blue and yellow butterfly. my wings are big but very fragile and when the wind blows too strong (which is often the case in vienna), they bend back and I am blown away. I never learned the lesson and I keep being blown back and forth. My harbour is myself. I keep quiet and observe. when i think the weather is safe, I open my wings to fly. they are little used to fly and do not stretch well...sometimes I cannot fly straight and I bump into things. Then i feel sad and i cry. some other times my judgment is wrong and while I am flying the storm comes and carries my away.