Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bonne Annee!

From a cold and rainy Wuxi, I would like to wish everybody a beautiful and prosperous 2008! I hope that this year will prove to be a chance to fulfill old dreams and create new ones!


The last day of 2006 I spend together with Jana in Shanghai, which was a bizarre experience. Why? Because there was no fireworks! Nevertheless we had an excellent start of the year, as we visited the old city of Suzhou and a scenic water township called Zhouzhuang. Please find some nice pictures in this post and some more on my Picassa (http://picasaweb.google.com/marenqo/Shanghai).

As for my resolutions for the New Year, I decided that I really have to post more frequently on my blog. The last few months have been rather busy and chaotic, I am sorry for the big intervals… I promise to try harder this year to allow you all to taste a tad of my experiences here in China.

With lots of love and friendship,

Marijn

Ps. I miss you all!

1 Comments:

dragonme said...

Hello dear,
seems like your trip to china getting serious, seems to me you
feel your self kind of in exile!?it's good to see how people live in other parts of world, even though it sucks!!now you appreciate your own life style.Don't let problems in life destroy your inner power and passion.by the way im going to see
roger waters concert in dubai on
Feb.21

love
susan